Certified experts in nursery room painting and decorating in Dublin
Need to paint or decorate a nursery room for your baby? The Dublin Painters is here to help you.
Start your free consultation now.
Having a baby is one of life’s greatest blessings. This milestone is often prepared by parents in a number of ways including coming up with a nursery room design. The nursery is important as it will serve as the baby’s sleeping room, changing station, storage, playroom, and a whole lot more. As a parent, you will also spend a lot of time in this room as you tend to your baby’s needs. Having a good nursery can ease many hassles.
The key is decorating it lies in a simple yet functional style that works for you and your baby. Also, you should pay attention to regular nursery painting in your home in Dublin to keep it fresh and clean. You can hire professional painters like The Dublin Painters to handle nursery painting and decorating. Our highly skilled nursery painters know what colours and patterns are best suited for a newborn and are able to render the finest nursery painting services for your baby’s sweet dreams.
Why Choose Us?
- Our workers are highly skilled. They are knowledgeable about the different practices in the field because of their wide background.
- We are punctual and reliable. We always arrive at the designated time and we do our work within the agreed schedule.
- We guarantee 100% completion. We never leave our work unfinished. Excellence and quality are our top priorities.
- Cleaning after completion. We make sure that your house remains clean, paint-free, and dust-free after our decorating.
- High-grade materials. We only use the best quality of materials for your home and office painting to guarantee perfect results.
- We work smoothly and silently. We try to work with as little noise and disruption as possible, so you can continue with your life.
- Insured painters. We provide insurance to all our workers and we have carefully checked their background to ensure our client’s safety.
- Offer a strong work guarantee. If we missed something during our service, we’ll return and fix it at your most convenient time.
In this home south of the city, our team was tasked with a full bathroom renovation and painting.
In Dundrum the Clancy family needed their new kitchen decorated. They were very happy with the results.
In Clontarf Laura McEnany wanted her bedroom repainted and refreshed. We were happy to oblige.
Take a look at why our clients choose The Dublin Painters
The Dublin Painters have a dedicated customer service hotline for all your questions and consultations as well as any pricing questions. You can reach The Dublin Painters from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM daily through our social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter), phone number, email address, and live chat.
- Covering all towns in Dublin and other counties
- Paints supplied form the very best manufacturers
- Quality equipment for best finishes
- Highly skilled painters
- Excellent results every single time or your money back
- Decades of experience in the decorating industry
- Get iron clad guarantees
- Call us for 100% free of charge estimates
- Free colour consultations
- Professional and courteous painting experts
- Customer-friendly prices
Looking at painting and decorating your nursery rooms? Contact The Dublin Painters and get your free quotation. We offer no-obligation, no-risk quotations for any caller. We can send our representative to your place at your most convenient time.
You can also hire us for ceiling painting in your Dublin home or when you’d like to give your dining room a fresh coat of paint.
Get in touch today, for a free no obligation quote.
Our five-year insurance-backed guarantee brings peace of mind
Not satisfied with our nursery painting service? That’s rare, but we will surely fix any problem with our services for free. The Dublin Painters also offer a five-year insurance-backed guarantee for our work.
Colour consultation is completely free of charge
The Dublin Painters also offer free colour consultation if you need any advice on what paint or wallpaper design best suits your home. Contact us anytime for free quotation and consultation. We would gladly help you to the best of our knowledge.
Book exceptional nursery painting services in Dublin and make your baby smile
Dedicating time to nursery painting is an important part of welcoming your newborn baby into your home. Babies need a soothing and warm environment that will help them relax and sleep well. The Dublin Roofers are here to help you give your baby a wonderful nursery. We provide first-rate nursery painting services and we would be delighted to be part of your newborn’s life. It doesn’t matter if you’re in Clontarf or Ballsbridge. We’re here for you!
Get a Quote
We want to help you paint and decorate your nursery room
We are here to help you with your nursery painting endeavours
The Dublin Painters have rounded up the best tips to help you in your nursery painting preparation. This guide has been tried and tested by our professional painters over the years. It includes what to buy, what colour to choose, and a general guideline to follow. Here are some initial steps for you to take before diving into nursery painting:
- Before heading out to buy materials, decide on what theme to use.
- Narrow down your choices by considering the needs of your baby.
- A light shade of green can be used for a relaxing nature theme or light blue for a calming underwater theme.
- It’s best to choose your curtains and cushions first then match your paint colour afterwards.
- The modern approach of styling is to create a central focus point in the room which can either be a crib, a large chair, or a window seat.
This is how you should work on your nursery’s ceiling
The ceiling is often an overlooked part of the house. Guests do not really take notice unless you’ve got something extraordinary hanging up above. But in the case of a nursery, the ceiling plays an important role in the room. Babies spend most of their time lying on their backs and facing the ceiling. Having a good ceiling colour can help improve a baby’s mood. A nice warm colour is good for babies.
Here’s some advice to follow when decorating your newborn’s room:
- In decorating the room, think long term. Choose furniture and other furnishings that can be used for years even when the baby grows.
- The baby’s crib will not be there forever as the child grows. Be sure to factor in space when these changes occur.
- Blackout curtains can help make the baby sleep longer. Light usually causes sleep disruption for babies.
- Walls with an eggshell finish are better than a pure matte finish. They are also easier to clean. Matte paint is good, but it tends to fade when cleaned.
- For health reasons, do not use paint with VOCs. It can be harmful to the baby’s health.
- In choosing on what paint to buy, buying the most expensive, top-class paint isn’t necessarily advisable. These types of paint may not be suited to be wiped clean. They are usually used for bedrooms and main living rooms.
Nursery painting is one of the many services offered by The Dublin Painters. Our team of talented nursery painters and designers can help you achieve the perfect design and colour for your baby’s nursery room. You can reach out regarding any interior painting needs or hire our team of wallpapering experts to give your home a fresh new look. Contact us to get a free, no-obligation, no-risk quotation.