Certified living room painting & decorating experts in Dublin
Need to paint or decorate your living room? The Dublin Painters is here to help you.
Start your free consultation now.
The living room is perhaps the most popular room in the house for many obvious reasons. For one, it is where you receive your guests to hang out with, bond, or watch a movie together. It is also where you hold parties, gatherings, and events with your family and friends. As such, the living room should always be well-maintained. You can give it a fresh new look by doing a repaint. Say goodbye to those nasty faded walls and say hello to a fabulous new living room.
Choosing the right colour for the living room painting of your home in Dublin is not an easy task. From picking the right colour to finding the best workers, it requires thorough thinking to ensure that you choose what best works for you. You can hire professional living room painters like The Dublin Painters to handle the work of painting your living room. Our company is known for its high-quality living room painting service at an affordable price.
Why Choose Us?
- Our workers are highly skilled. They are knowledgeable about the different practices in the field because of their wide background.
- We are punctual and reliable. We always arrive at the designated time and we do our work within the agreed schedule.
- We guarantee 100% completion. We never leave our work unfinished. Excellence and quality are our top priorities.
- Cleaning after completion. We make sure that your house remains clean, paint-free, and dust-free after our decorating.
- High-grade materials. We only use the best quality of materials for your home and office painting to guarantee perfect results.
- We work smoothly and silently. We try to work with as little noise and disruption as possible, so you can continue with your life.
- Insured painters. We provide insurance to all our workers and we have carefully checked their background to ensure our client’s safety.
- Offer a strong work guarantee. If we missed something during our service, we’ll return and fix it at your most convenient time.
In this home south of the city, our team was tasked with a full bathroom renovation and painting.
In Dundrum the Clancy family needed their new kitchen decorated. They were very happy with the results.
In Clontarf Laura McEnany wanted her bedroom repainted and refreshed. We were happy to oblige.
Take a look at why customers choose only The Dublin Painters?
You can also contact us for expert ceiling painting for your home in Dublin or when you’d like to freshen your kitchen with a fresh coat of paint.
The Dublin Painters has a dedicated customer service hotline for all your questions and consultations. You can reach The Dublin Painters from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM daily through our social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter), phone number, email address, and live chat. We can also contact you.
- Excellent quality results
- High-grade materials and equipment
- Highly trained painter decorators
- We use systems to ensure all tasks are completed on time and within budget
- Out warrantys are longer than any other painting company in Dublin
- Reliable and dependable workers
- Our teams will clean and take away debris and rubbish afterwards
- Free colour consultations and free quotations
- Regular inspection from the company to ensure the quality of our service
- Our pricing is affordable and fair
- Dublin City and the surrounding counties are our service area
Looking for someone skilled in painting and decorating your living room? Contact The Dublin Painters and get your free quotation. Browse through our rates and get information about our painting services. Our trained crew of painters will be there for you when you need expert interior painting in and around Dublin. Contact us to get a free, no-obligation, no-risk quote.
Get in touch today, for a free no obligation quote.
We provide a secure five-year insurance-backed guarantee
Not satisfied with our living room painting service? That’s rare, but we will surely fix any problem with our services for free. The Dublin Painters also offer a five-year insurance-backed guarantee for our work.
Colour consultation is always free with The Dublin Painters
The Dublin Painters offer free colour consultation if you need any advice on what paint or wallpaper design best suits your home. Contact us anytime for free quotation and consultation. We would gladly help you to the best of our knowledge.
Hire the leading living room painters in Dublin & beyond!
Every decorating project concerning your living room should begin with a fresh coat of paint. New paint on your living room walls will make your home pop like never before. The Dublin Painters are here to provide the finest living room painting services for your home in Dublin. It doesn’t matter if you live near Ranelagh or Stillorgan, our experienced living room painters will be there to do a pristine job. Contact us today!
Get a Quote
Living Room Painting Tips and Tricks
Follow our helpful living room painting tips
However, if you choose to carry the task by yourself, our experienced living room painters have rounded up the best tips to help you. These tips have been tried and tested by our professional painters over the years, and they will make your task a lot easier.
- Choose a colour that best represents your personality. Think of possible accents that can highlight your chosen theme.
- You can also add stripes, edges in different colours, and other decorations.
- Consider the lighting. Test the colours first and try several shades.
- Prepare the walls. You have to clean them before you paint.
- Remove old wallpapers and flaking paint. Make sure to cover any holes and remove any greasy spots and dirt.
- Tape the door frames and windows. Use a blue painter’s tape to cover. They can be removed right after painting, just before the paint dries. Do not delay as doing so can peel off the paint.
- Make sure to remove and transfer all items in the living room before painting. This includes furniture, figurines, and all other decorations.
- Prime the walls before painting. It will save you from applying several coats. Other painters sometimes use two or three colours to achieve their desired look.
- Gather all supplies needed like the brushes, rollers, cloth, ladder, etc.
- Do not forget the drop cloth on the floor. This is important to avoid any paint marks on your floor. It can also save you when the paint accidentally spills.
Take a look at our detailed guide on living room painting
Here are a few easy steps to help beginners, courtesy of our expert living room painters:
Start painting with the edges
- Use a small paint container when cutting in because it’s not heavy to carry.
- Use a brush when feathering the paint to the edges.
- Cut in along the lines then use the roller.
- Paint one wall at a time.
- Cut in then use the roller.
- Use a roller when painting the walls and ceilings.
- Just dip a little and roll on the grid before applying.
- You can paint in zigzag patterns and overlay the lines.
- Only do this after the walls are completely dried.
- Do not forget to apply the blue tape.
- Clean all the used materials after and once dried out, put back everything in place.
- Enjoy your freshly painted living room.
Living room painting is one of the many services offered by The Dublin Painters. Our team of talented painters and designers can help you achieve the perfect design and colour for your living room. Contact us to get a free, no-obligation, no-risk quotation.