Certified experts in ceiling painting in Dublin
Need to paint the ceiling? The Dublin Painters is here to help you. Start your free consultation now.
The ceiling is often overlooked in a house because of its height and the fact that it’s usually out of sight. However, this does not mean that it should be neglected. Several factors contribute to the decay of a ceiling. There is smoke from cigarettes, the kitchen, the fireplace, leaking pipes, and many other causes. When not fixed, it may lead to further damage or even its collapse.
To prevent this, ceiling painting is recommended. The work that needs to be done depends on how discoloured the ceiling is. However, painting the ceiling is one of the most challenging interior painting projects. An old ceiling can turn yellow over time. In this case, it needs a stain-blocking primer first before applying paint.
White shellac is widely used for ceilings. It can be applied with a brush, a roller, or a spray can. A badly stained ceiling from cigarette smoke can be covered with one coat of shellac then followed by a standard latex paint.
Why Choose Us?
- Our workers are highly skilled. They are knowledgeable about the different practices in the field because of their wide background.
- We are punctual and reliable. We always arrive at the designated time and we do our work within the agreed schedule.
- We guarantee 100% completion. We never leave our work unfinished. Excellence and quality are our top priorities.
- Cleaning after completion. We make sure that your house remains clean, paint-free, and dust-free after our decorating.
- High-grade materials. We only use the best quality of materials for your home and office painting to guarantee perfect results.
- We work smoothly and silently. We try to work with as little noise and disruption as possible, so you can continue with your life.
- Insured painters. We provide insurance to all our workers and we have carefully checked their background to ensure our client’s safety.
- Offer a strong work guarantee. If we missed something during our service, we’ll return and fix it at your most convenient time.
In this home south of the city, our team was tasked with a full bathroom renovation and painting.
In Dundrum the Clancy family needed their new kitchen decorated. They were very happy with the results.
In Clontarf Laura McEnany wanted her bedroom repainted and refreshed. We were happy to oblige.
Why are The Dublin Painters superior ceiling painters?
Are you searching for a top-rated bathroom painting service that operates across Dublin? Contact The Dublin Painters and get your free quotation. We offer no-obligation, no-risk quotations for any caller. We can send our representative to your place at your most convenient time. Feel free to reach out to us when you require wallpaper installation throughout the Dublin area or other painting services, too.
Are you looking for a dependable bathroom painter in the Dublin area? We have a whole crew of seasoned, qualified professionals, a wide range of painting services, and a track record of many successfully completed jobs. Here is what you can expect:
- Our results speak for themselves
- High-grade equipment
- We are able to serve all Dublin city and county
- Our painters only use top quality paint and wallpaper
- Highly skilled decorators
- Wide experience in interior and exterior painting
- Systematic approach from preparation to clean up
- All work fully guaranteed
- 100% no obligation quotations
- Free colour consultations
- Regular inspections from area managers guarantee consistent high quality
- We price fair and affordably
- Good selection of painting finishes available
Are you planning to book ceiling painting services in Dublin? If you live in Templeogue, Ballyboden, or another part of the city, contact The Dublin Painters and get your free quotation. We offer no-obligation, no-risk quotations for any caller. We can send our representative to your place at your most convenient time.
Get in touch today, for a free no obligation quote.
Five Year Insurance-Backed Guarantee
Not satisfied with our work? That’s rare, but we will fix any problem with our services for free. The Dublin Painters also offers a five-year insurance-backed guarantee for our work.
Free Colour Consultation
The Dublin Painters also offers free colour consultation if you need any advice on what paint or wallpaper design best suits your home.
Contact our ceiling painters anytime for a free quotation and consultation. We would gladly help you to the best of our knowledge.
Get a Quote
How to get the perfect ceiling painting results
Pro tips for failsafe ceiling painting
Ideally, the use of a very fine grade of sandpaper is important to ensure the smooth application of paint in the ceiling. It will add a little roughness to make the paint more adhesive. You can just use a damp cloth to clean any remaining dust once you are done.
One obvious mistake beginner painters commit is a lap mark. This usually happens for a thicker kind of paint causing dark and light patterns.
Use a 4-5ft square pattern and paint swiftly from one area to another to achieve a smooth coat of paint. Do not wait for the previous area to dry out before starting with the next. Another good tip is by re-rolling paint in a right angle after finishing all areas for fuller coverage.
There’s a wide variety of ceiling paints to choose from. Choose the one that will not splatter, dry slower than regular wall paint, and has a matte finish.
Choosing the right colour for your ceiling painting
There are a lot of other colours for your ceiling aside from white. Depending on the effect you want to achieve, choosing the right colour can either make it look higher or lower.
Getting help from painting professionals such as The Dublin Painters is the easiest way to do your ceiling painting, but if you think you can carry out the task by yourself, here are some tips to guide you.
Regarding hardware, it is not necessary to buy expensive brushes or poles. An important thing to have is the roller. A lambswool roller cover is often used by professional painters. It helps expedite the process as it has a thick paint finish even in a short period of time. Although quite pricey compared to other rollers, it is durable and easy to clean.
A textured ceiling can be more challenging to paint. You may find the paint loosen its texture and fall off when applied directly to the ceiling. However, if it has been painted before, you can simply repaint it. The best way to do it is to spray the paint but this may require a painting expert.
Ceiling painting is one of the services offered by The Dublin Painters. Our pool of talented painters can help you achieve the colour perfect for your ceiling in any area such as the dining room. Contact us to get a free, no-obligation, no-risk quotation.