Certified experts in garage floor painting servicing Dublin & the area
Need to paint the garage floor? The Dublin Painters is here to help you. Start your free consultation now.
You never know what a good garage floor can do until you experience having one. A smooth garage floor is so much better than having a dusty one. Garage floor painting services are becoming vastly popular because of their benefits. Not only will your floors be easier to clean this way, but they will also get a resistant surface and a nice-looking finish.
At The Dublin Painters, we offer the following services for your garage floor:
- Paint for all types of concrete surfaces
- Heavy-duty floor paint
- Epoxy floor paint
- Anti-Fungal floor coatings
- Anti-Bacterial floor coatings
- Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Clients
Our team of professional painters can handle the work of painting your garage floor. The Dublin Painters are known for high-quality painting you can afford.
Why Choose Us?
- Our workers are highly skilled. They are knowledgeable about the different practices in the field because of their wide background.
- We are punctual and reliable. We always arrive at the designated time and we do our work within the agreed schedule.
- We guarantee 100% completion. We never leave our work unfinished. Excellence and quality are our top priorities.
- Cleaning after completion. We make sure that your house remains clean, paint-free, and dust-free after our decorating.
- High-grade materials. We only use the best quality of materials for your home and office painting to guarantee perfect results.
- We work smoothly and silently. We try to work with as little noise and disruption as possible, so you can continue with your life.
- Insured painters. We provide insurance to all our workers and we have carefully checked their background to ensure our client’s safety.
- Offer a strong work guarantee. If we missed something during our service, we’ll return and fix it at your most convenient time.
In this home south of the city, our team was tasked with a full bathroom renovation and painting.
In Dundrum the Clancy family needed their new kitchen decorated. They were very happy with the results.
In Clontarf Laura McEnany wanted her bedroom repainted and refreshed. We were happy to oblige.
Why choose The Dublin Painters?
Looking for reliable interior painting services across Dublin? Contact The Dublin Painters and get your free quotation. We offer no-obligation, no-risk quotations for any caller. We can send our garage floor painters to your place at your most convenient time. Simply let us know whether you need efficient door painting, require a meticulous hallway painting service, or want to get your wallpaper installed by a trained team. We’ll go out of our way to accommodate your needs.
When you hire The Dublin Painters to perform a garage floor painting service, you get:
- Excellent quality painting or we’ll repaint for free
- Only the best manufacturers supply our materials and equipment
- We train our painters to the highest level
- Experienced, reliable and courteous
- Systematic approach from preparation to clean up
- Our experts offer free quotations every day of the week
- Each job we do comes with our insurance backed guarantee
- Free colour and design help with our consultants
- Regular inspection from the company to ensure the quality of our service
- Budget-friendly pricing
- We don’t just serve Dublin, but also paint in Meath, Wicklow and Kildare
The Dublin Painters have a dedicated customer service hotline for all your questions and consultations. Check out our affordable prices and additional information about our painting services.
You can reach The Dublin Painters from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM daily through our social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter), phone number, email address, and live chat.
Get in touch today, for a free no obligation quote.
Five Year Insurance-Backed Guarantee
Not satisfied with our work? That’s rare, but we will surely fix any problem with our garage floor painting services for free. The Dublin Painters also offer a five-year insurance-backed guarantee for our work.
Free Colour Consultation
The Dublin Painters also offer a free expert colour consultation if you need any advice on what paint or wallpaper design best suits your home in Ballsbridge, Stillorgan, or another neighbourhood of Dublin.
Contact us anytime for free quotation and consultation. We would gladly help you to the best of our knowledge.
Get a Quote
Learn more about the specifics of garage floor painting
The Dublin Painters’ approach to painting garage floors
One way to improve your old and dusty garage is by painting the floor. Painting services will remove the stains from car oil or mould and will give you an easier time when cleaning. A painted floor is so much better than a bare concrete floor because it eliminates a lot of dust build-up.
Two types of paint are often used for the garage. One is the standard latex acrylic and the other one is epoxy paint.
Using latex paint comes at a cheaper price compared to the epoxy paint. However, it is less durable and can easily chip off after a short time. Latex paint usually lasts for up to two good years before it wears off. Epoxy paint is so much more durable and can last up to 4 years.
Using a primer is also recommended before painting. A concrete masonry bonding primer is good for the floor.
The steps to painting your garage floor
The first step in the process is cleaning the floor. Use a heavy-duty power washer to remove all deep-seated dust and dirt. A degreaser can also be used for the oil and grime. You can also use a brush and a hosepipe alternatively, but it usually takes time.
If the floor is clean already, fill in any cracks or holes. Etching the floor may be needed if the floor is not all smooth. You can use the simple trick of dropping water on the floor to check if you need a concrete etching. If it pools on the floor, an etching is most likely needed, but if it absorbs fast, we can proceed to the next step.
A primer is advised for porous concrete. It will allow better adhesion of paint to the floor surface. To apply, all it takes is to use a roller then brush on the edges. Leave it on for at least 5 hours before it completely dries. It will have a clear finish.
Once dry, we are now ready to paint. A roller or a brush can be used depending on which part needs to be painted. Two coats of paint always give the best results. The second coat is applied at a 90-degree angle of the first coat. After painting, give the floor an ample time to dry. You can walk on it after a few days but do not drive on it for at least a week.
Would you rather have a trained garage floor painter perform this task for you? Garage floor painting is one of the many services offered by The Dublin Painters. Contact us to get a free, no-obligation, no-risk quotation.