Trusted and professional painters in Dublin
You’ve come to the right place if you are looking for a good quality painter for your house’s internal and exterior painting needs. The Dublin Painters provides unrivaled house painting services at some of the best prices in Ireland.
Our workers at The Dublin Painters are certified painting experts with a strong background and plenty of experience in the field. We offer high-quality results by using only the finest materials and equipment. We see to it that our clients get the best value for the price they pay.
In choosing the right painter for your house, you have to consider a few things to ensure that you get the best possible result. A company may be charging a cheaper rate but at the price of quality. They might be using low-grade materials, or their workers may not be background checked or insured. This poses a great risk in case of an accident. You might be involved in a case or worse, forced to pay for medical expenses.
The Dublin Painters guarantee the best value for your money with the kind of materials we use and our highly skilled workers, who are all vetted and insured. Contact us to get a free, no-obligation, and no-risk quotation for our services and find out how much it costs to paint a house professionally.
How to find the right painter?
When you wish to find reliable painters in Dublin, do a little research about the company on their website, social media accounts, review sites to establish their online presence. Checking their company insurance is also important.
Having a quote will allow you to compare the prices to other companies. In the quote, make sure that all services are included from start to end. Some might offer a lower quote with a lot of add-ons after. Make sure that this is the total to be paid.
You can also check for possible references of previous work done by the company.
The Dublin Painters takes pride in the quality of work our painters do. We ensure that our quotes are accurate and with no hidden fees. Aside from quality, we value our integrity as a premier painting company. Our workers are all insured and vetted for our client’s safety.
Why Choose Us?
- Our workers are highly skilled. They are knowledgeable about the different practices in the field because of their wide background.
- We are punctual and reliable. We always arrive at the designated time and we do our work within the agreed schedule.
- We guarantee 100% completion. We never leave our work unfinished. Excellence and quality are our top priorities.
- Cleaning after completion. We make sure that your house remains clean, paint-free, and dust-free after our decorating.
- High-grade materials. We only use the best quality of materials for your home and office painting to guarantee perfect results.
- We work smoothly and silently. We try to work with as little noise and disruption as possible, so you can continue with your life.
- Insured painters. We provide insurance to all our workers and we have carefully checked their background to ensure our client’s safety.
- Offer a strong work guarantee. If we missed something during our service, we’ll return and fix it at your most convenient time.
In this home south of the city, our team was tasked with a full bathroom renovation and painting.
In Dundrum the Clancy family needed their new kitchen decorated. They were very happy with the results.
What to ask my painters?
To help you assess a painter’s competence, you may use the following guide questions to help you decide the best person to get.
- Work experience. How long have you been painting?
- Credentials. Do you have a license? Do you have insurance?
- Job history. Do you work freelance or for a company?
- References. Can I check your previous job references?
- Guarantee. Does your work hold a guarantee?
The Dublin Painters are the Best Decorators Around
Check out our rates and get a quote for our painting projects including professional wallpapering services. Our experienced crew of painters will be there for you when you need exterior painting in theDublin area. Contact us to get a free, no-obligation, no-risk quote and best house painting prices in Dublin.
If you are looking for the finest home painting experts, look no further than The Dublin Painters. Our interior painting experts are bound to give your home a fresh new look.
- Excellent quality results
- High-grade materials and equipment
- Highly skilled painters
- Wide experience in the field
- Reliable and efficient workers
- Systematic approach from preparation to clean up
- Offers warranty
- Free quotations
- Free colour consultations
- Regular inspection from the company to ensure the quality of our service
- Customer-friendly rates
- Covers many areas in Dublin and other counties
- Good selection of painting finishes
The Dublin Painters have a dedicated customer service hotline for all your questions and consultations.
You can reach The Dublin Painters from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM daily through our social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter), phone number, email address, and live chat.
We can also contact you. Just leave your message below.
Qualified painters at reasonable prices across Dublin
The painters we work with are all highly skilled and with a vast amount of knowledge in the field. They have a wide background in terms of painting, refurbishing, repair, and redecorating different buildings like homes, buildings, and other commercial spaces. They work fast and efficiently to minimise any possible disruption.
Our workers are reliable. They uphold high professional standards at all times. Aside from their skills, their working ethics are also commendable. You can expect them to finish the project at the client’s given time frame.
With The Dublin Painters, you get the best value for your money. We make sure that our rates are friendly and competitive to accommodate the budget of our customers. We want to provide our customers with excellent service throughout Dublin, including Kingswood, Perrystown, or another part of the city.
Five Year Insurance-Backed Guarantee
Not satisfied with our work? That’s rare, but we will surely fix any problem with our services for free. The Dublin Painters also offer a five-year insurance-backed guarantee for our work.
Free Colour Consultation
The Dublin Painters offer a useful free colour consultation if you need any advice on what paint or wallpaper design best suits your home.
Contact us anytime for free quotation and consultation and discover how much it is to paint a house. We will gladly help you to the best of our knowledge.
Get a Quote
What effects the price of your paint project?
A guide on pricing
Several factors contribute to the cost of the services of a painter decorator per day in Ireland. Some of these include:
- The equipment used, such as scaffolding
- The design complexity
- The number of different colours
- Degree of difficulty in terms of ceiling height, type of surface, the size which will determine the length of the work
- Brand of paint
- The kind of paint
- The quantity of paint, the required number of coatings
- Preparations before the painting
- The urgency of the job. Many companies are booked in advance so getting an early schedule may come at a higher price tag.
- The timeline. If you need it in a rush, workers may have to work longer hours than usual
Painting exterior areas is relatively cheaper than interior areas because they usually require fewer colours and are performed on a simple surface. The cost of painting a house interior, on the other hand, is usually higher, as it requires more preparation and it’s more time-consuming. Pricing is affected by a number of factors, so it’s best to turn to your painting company for the correct pricing calculator and price estimate.
The advantage of hiring experienced painters
Contracting a seasoned and well-experienced painter can be beneficial in terms of the speed and accuracy they deliver. They work faster in general than amateur painters. When a mistake is made, it adds up to the duration of the [painting service, which the final cost will reflect.
The size of the room matters
The cost may vary from one room to another in terms of colour, room size, and paint finish. In choosing colours, pick those that are similar in shade. It can either be a lighter or darker shade. The cost of painting the entire house may be more or less similar to the cost of painting multiple rooms. Having the same colour of paint in the house can help you save a little.