Certified experts in door painting in Dublin
Need to paint your doors? The Dublin Painters is here to help you.
Start your free consultation now.
A door holds so much significance in one’s house. It is the gateway to your home and a passage where people come and go. It is where we often say our sweet hellos and bittersweet goodbyes. As an integral part of the house, doors need to be maintained and kept in a good condition not just for aesthetic reasons but also for your own safety. That is the primary reason to hire high-quality door painting services in Dublin.
There are many ways to make your door look better, one being to give them a fresh coat of paint. Over time, doors become faded due to weather, age, and other external factors. Give your doors a fresh new look by choosing a colour suited for your home. You can hire professional door painters like The Dublin Painters to handle the work of painting your door. Our company is known for its excellence in producing high-quality painting at an affordable price.
Why Choose Us?
- Our workers are highly skilled. They are knowledgeable about the different practices in the field because of their wide background.
- We are punctual and reliable. We always arrive at the designated time and we do our work within the agreed schedule.
- We guarantee 100% completion. We never leave our work unfinished. Excellence and quality are our top priorities.
- Cleaning after completion. We make sure that your house remains clean, paint-free, and dust-free after our decorating.
- High-grade materials. We only use the best quality of materials for your home and office painting to guarantee perfect results.
- We work smoothly and silently. We try to work with as little noise and disruption as possible, so you can continue with your life.
- Insured painters. We provide insurance to all our workers and we have carefully checked their background to ensure our client’s safety.
- Offer a strong work guarantee. If we missed something during our service, we’ll return and fix it at your most convenient time.
In this home south of the city, our team was tasked with a full bathroom renovation and painting.
In Dundrum the Clancy family needed their new kitchen decorated. They were very happy with the results.
See why customers choose The Dublin Painters
Looking at painting your door? Contact The Dublin Painters and get your free quotation. We offer no-obligation, no-risk quotations for any caller. We can send our representative to your place at your most convenient time.
- Expect perfect painting every time
- 5 year guarantees
- Use our free design consultants to choose your colours
- Fast and efficient service from start to finish
- Highly skilled painters
- Use of only the best equipment and paints is a key to our success
- Call us for free quotes 7 days a week
- Wide experience in the field
- Reliability is our middle name
- Regular inspection from the company to ensure the quality of our service
- We make sure our prices are competitive
- We cover every area in Dublin and other counties
- Good selection of painting and wallpaper finishes
Looking for someone to bring new light to your home? Contact The Dublin Painters and get your free quote. You can find our rates and additional information about our painting projects or our professional wallpapering services. Our experienced crew of painters will be there for you when you need expert interior painting in Dublin and surrounding areas.
The Dublin Painters has a dedicated customer service hotline for all your questions and consultations. You can reach The Dublin Painters from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM daily through our social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter), phone number, email address, and live chat. We can also contact you.
This is our secure five-year insurance-backed guarantee
Not satisfied with our door painting service? That’s rare, but we will surely fix any problem with our services for free. The Dublin Painters also offer a five-year insurance-backed guarantee for our work.
We provide a fully free colour consultation
The Dublin Painters also offer free colour consultation if you need any advice on what paint or wallpaper design best suits your home. Contact us anytime for free quotation and consultation. We would gladly help you to the best of our knowledge.
Schedule first-class door painting services in Dublin and the area
The doors around your home need care and attention too, and the best way to make sure your doors last as long as possible is to regularly paint them. This is the best method of door maintenance that ensures maximum longevity. Contact The Dublin Painters if you’re ever in need of dependable door painting services. It doesn’t matter if you live near Walkinstown or Inchicore. We will send a team of experienced door painters and get your doors all spruced up. Contact us today!
Get a Quote
Read more tips and info from our expert door painters
We provide helpful tips on door painting
However, if you choose to do it yourself, The Dublin Painters has rounded up the best tips to help you paint the door. These tips have been tried and tested by our professional door painters over the years:
- Most people paint their doors with the hinges instead of unscrewing them. This is one of the most common mistakes rookie painters are guilty of.
- To fully paint a door, unscrew the hinges and bring the door down. Not only will this method give you a better-looking finish, but it will also prevent you from getting paint on unwanted areas like the floor, the architraves, or the walls.
- Once the door has been removed, clean it with warm water and soap. Make sure to remove the dirt and grime to allow the paint to fully absorb. Dirt usually builds up by the knob or handle so see to it that you cover these areas.
- Let the door dry.
- Remove or scrape off the old layers of paint if your door has been painted a few times before. Otherwise, the build-up will cause the door to stick in the jamb.
- You can proceed to sanding if your door is fairly new or just been painted for a few times. A high-grade sandpaper isn’t necessary. This process is done to make the paint adhere to the door better.
- Fill any holes or cracks. Scratches from house pets are common and can be treated with a filler. Do not skip covering cracks because the door will not look good painted.
- The next step is applying a primer. You can skip this if the previous finish is still good. We recommend applying it to enhance the look of your door. It covers stains and allows the paint to adhere better.
This works particularly for the filled areas. Applying a primer can make it look flawless after the top coat.
- Examine the door for any additional imperfection marks after priming it. Some of them become more visible after the primer.
- After making sure that everything is covered and primed, sand it one more time, this time lightly. Do not apply too much pressure and use a damp rag for the dust. Allow to dry completely.
- Once it dries, you can begin painting. Use a foam roller instead of a brush as it often leaves a mark. There are small foam rollers available from the hardware designed for doors.
- Using a foam roller will apply the paint evenly and without brush marks. Allow the topcoat to dry and then sand it lightly and wipe with a damp rag again. With a dry door, repeat the process for the second and final coating.
- Allow the door to dry completely before attaching it back. Putting it back too soon might transfer some paint to the door jamb. Sometimes, although it looks dry already, some parts are not yet totally dry. It usually dries for a couple of days.
- If you choose to put the door back on its hinges, wait for a few days before you close it fully to avoid paint transfer.
Door painting is one of the many services offered by The Dublin Painters. Our pool of talented door painters and designers can help you achieve the perfect colour for your doors. Contact us to get a free, no-obligation, no-risk quotation.
If you are looking for the most skilled interior and exterior painting experts, look no further than The Dublin Painters. You can also contact us for superior hallway painting in Dublin or when you’d like to breathe new life into your living room with a fresh coat of paint.