Certified experts in hallway painting and decorating in Dublin
Need to paint or decorate your hallways? The Dublin Painters are here to help you.
Consultation button: Start your free consultation now.
Hallways play a special role in connecting the different parts of the house. Although not a major area, it affects the overall look and feel of your home. If you feel tired with your old hallways and you want to give a new life into it, you can start by changing its colour and design. You can hire professional hallway painters like The Dublin Painters to handle the work of hallway painting in your Dublin home. Our company is known for its excellence in offering high-quality painting at an affordable price.
Why Choose Us?
- Our workers are highly skilled. They are knowledgeable about the different practices in the field because of their wide background.
- We are punctual and reliable. We always arrive at the designated time and we do our work within the agreed schedule.
- We guarantee 100% completion. We never leave our work unfinished. Excellence and quality are our top priorities.
- Cleaning after completion. We make sure that your house remains clean, paint-free, and dust-free after our decorating.
- High-grade materials. We only use the best quality of materials for your home and office painting to guarantee perfect results.
- We work smoothly and silently. We try to work with as little noise and disruption as possible, so you can continue with your life.
- Insured painters. We provide insurance to all our workers and we have carefully checked their background to ensure our client’s safety.
- Offer a strong work guarantee. If we missed something during our service, we’ll return and fix it at your most convenient time.
In this home south of the city, our team was tasked with a full bathroom renovation and painting.
In Dundrum the Clancy family needed their new kitchen decorated. They were very happy with the results.
Wondering why you should choose The Dublin Painters?
The Dublin Painters have a dedicated customer service hotline for all your questions and consultations. You can reach The Dublin Painters from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM daily through our social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter), phone number, email address, and live chat. We can also contact you. Just leave your message in our quote form.
- Trust us to do a perfect job each and every time
- We never use low quality paint or wallpaper
- Every one of our painters has many years of experience
- There’s nothing we don’t know about decorating
- Offering insurance backed warrantys
- We are 100% dependable
- Our quotes are free of charge
- Free colour consult with our in-house designer
- We regularly inspect our team work to ensure quality
- We keep our prices affordable
- Covers many areas in Dublin and other counties
Our secure five-year insurance-backed guarantee helps you relax
Not satisfied with our hallway painting service? That’s rare, but we will surely fix any problem with our services for free. The Dublin Painters also offer a five-year insurance-backed guarantee for our work.
We offer a completely free colour consultation
The Dublin Painters also offer free colour consultation if you need any advice on what paint or wallpaper design best suits your home. Contact us anytime for free quotation and consultation. We would gladly help you to the best of our knowledge.
If you are looking for the most competitive interior and exterior painting prices, look no further than The Dublin Painters. You can also contact us for expert ceiling painting for your home in Dublin or when you’d like to freshen your kitchen with a fresh coat of paint.
Book exceptional hallway painting services for your home in Dublin or the area
Many people don’t consider their hallway a vital part of their home that needs sprucing up from time to time. However, you should keep your hallway clean and neat, and The Dublin Painters are here to help you with all your hallway painting efforts. We provide comprehensive hallway painting services all across Dublin, so it doesn’t matter if you live in The Liberties or near Glasnevin. Our dedicated hallway painters will help get your hallway shining. Reach out to us today!
Get a Quote
Our hallway painters offer their advice below
We help you choose the best colours for your hallway painting endeavour
In choosing for the right colour for your hallway painting, there are several things to consider like:
- The amount of light that enters the hallway. It might be darker compared to the other areas of your home.
- The colour of the rooms connected to the hallway
- The decorations you plan to hang on the wall
- The design and colour of the light fixtures that you will use
- Are the ceilings high or low
- The colour of your curtains or blinds
- The type of flooring you have. Carpets should be changed also as part of the renovation. If not, make sure that the paint matches its colour.
Take your time in evaluating these considerations before hiring professional hallway painters in Dublin. Changing it again will not be as easy if you dislike the new colour. The Dublin Painters can also recommend a colour scheme for your hallways which we think suits your home. We also give tips on how to maintain and take care of your hallways.
Inspect our detailed guide on hallway painting
The Dublin Painters have rounded up the best tips to help you paint the hallway. These tips have been tried and tested by our professional hallway painting experts over the years, and they will certainly make painting your hallway a lot more efficient and enjoyable.
- Do not use dark colours or shades if you think there isn’t enough light in your hallways. Choosing a dark tone can make the room look even darker.
- Choosing a light colour can make it appear brighter as it helps bounce off sunlight.
- Having enough sunlight at home is very important as it affects the vibe of its dwellers. Natural light can make you feel good. Make sure each room, including the hallways, get enough natural lighting.
- Rooms can have a bolder colour and design to make them stand out, but for the hallways we suggest using minimalistic colours.
- Using neutral colours is very popular nowadays.
- Depending on the look you want to achieve, you can try combining colours.
- A grayish blue colour is usually used for creating a relaxing and calm atmosphere. It can be used for your main wall.
- A light gray colour can go with it in the accent pieces.
- Warm mahogany goes well with wooden floors.
- If you are looking for a cosier vibe, you can try an off-white cream coloured wall with teal accent pieces.
Hallway painting is one of the many services offered by The Dublin Painters. Our pool of talented hallway painters and designers can help you achieve the perfect design and colour for your hallways. Contact us to get a free, no-obligation, no-risk quotation..