Certified dining room painting and decoration experts in Dublin
The dining room is a common area at home where your guests usually gather. This is a place where you eat, meet, and bond with your family and friends. As such, guests often take notice of what you put into this area. How you keep and maintain your dining room says a lot about you as a person. That is why you should hire professional dining room painting services for your home in Dublin on a regular basis. This helps keep your dining room looking clean and tidy.
The style of your dining room can be simple yet stunning when arranged properly. It is important to choose the right colour and design to create a well-coordinated theme for your dining room that reflects your kitchen design. In choosing the right colours or design for your dining room, you need to decide whether the dining area is an extension of your kitchen or a separate room. If it is part of another room, you should take into consideration the interior design of the other rooms.
Need to paint and decorate your dining area? The Dublin Painters are here to help you.
Start your free consultation now.
Why Choose Us?
- Our workers are highly skilled. They are knowledgeable about the different practices in the field because of their wide background.
- We are punctual and reliable. We always arrive at the designated time and we do our work within the agreed schedule.
- We guarantee 100% completion. We never leave our work unfinished. Excellence and quality are our top priorities.
- Cleaning after completion. We make sure that your house remains clean, paint-free, and dust-free after our decorating.
- High-grade materials. We only use the best quality of materials for your home and office painting to guarantee perfect results.
- We work smoothly and silently. We try to work with as little noise and disruption as possible, so you can continue with your life.
- Insured painters. We provide insurance to all our workers and we have carefully checked their background to ensure our client’s safety.
- Offer a strong work guarantee. If we missed something during our service, we’ll return and fix it at your most convenient time.
In this home south of the city, our team was tasked with a full bathroom renovation and painting.
In Dundrum the Clancy family needed their new kitchen decorated. They were very happy with the results.
In Clontarf Laura McEnany wanted her bedroom repainted and refreshed. We were happy to oblige.
Why hire The Dublin Painters for bathroom painting?
Looking at painting and decorating your dining room? Contact The Dublin Painters and get your free quotation. We offer no-obligation, no-risk quotations for any caller. We can send our representative to your place at your most convenient time.
- The materials and equipment we use are the very highest quality
- Excellent wallpapering service
- Skilled decorators
- Free quotations with no obligation
- We always clean up afterwards
- Our prices are competitive and affordable
- We offer a wide selection of decorating services
- Large amounts of individual experience
- We vet and train all our painters
- Affordable prices for painting projects
- Our written guarantees are insurance backed
- Covers many areas in Dublin and other counties
The Dublin Painters has a dedicated customer service hotline for all your questions and consultations. You can reach The Dublin Painters from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM daily through our social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter), phone number, email address, and live chat. We can also contact you. Just leave your info in the contact form at the end of his page.
Get in touch today, for a free no obligation quote.
We provide five-year Insurance-backed guarantee to all our customers
Not satisfied with our dining room painting service? That’s rare, but we will surely fix any problem with our services for free. The Dublin Painters also offers a five-year insurance-backed guarantee for our work.
Colour consultation is always free with The Dublin Painters
The Dublin Painters also offers free colour consultation if you need any advice on what paint or wallpaper design best suits your home. Contact us anytime for free quotation and consultation. We would gladly help you to the best of our knowledge.
Hire first-class dining room painting services in Dublin & the nearby area!
When you’re looking to give your dining room a new look, the first thing you should do is give it a fresh coat of paint. The Dublin Roofers are here to help you out. We are the leading dining room painting company in all of Dublin, and our experienced and knowledgeable painters will give your dining room the look you’ve been aiming for. To us, it’s all the same if you’re located near Rathmines or Crumlin. Wherever in Dublin you may be, we are here to help spruce up your dining room. Reach out to us today!
Get a Quote
Take a look at some of our dining room painting tips and tricks
Select your dining room finish from our wide array of options
Choosing the right colour of the ceiling, walls, and trim is crucial as it can make the room look bigger or smaller. You may also choose a modern and minimalist look, or a warm homey vibe often associated with darker colours. There are plenty of colours and style to choose from when preparing for dining room painting, but eggshell or matte paint is our usual recommendation for that elegant feel that does not go out of style.
A satin finish is often recommended for a less formal finish. It has a smooth surface that is easy to clean. Getting help from professional dining room painters such as The Dublin Painters is the easiest way to do your dining room renovations, but if you think you can carry out the task by yourself, here are some tips to guide you.
Our systematic step by step guide to painting dining rooms
When beginning your dining room painting, start by moving items into a different room. Keep away everything, especially the breakables and important items, in a safe room. Securing these items in a separate room can make the painting job easier and hassle-free. Items hanging on the wall such as paintings, mirrors, and other fixtures such as light switches and electrical covers should be removed.
Remaining items should be covered with a thick plastic tarpaulin. This covering is available from the hardware. Do not skip this step during your dining room painting. Make sure that there are no spaces in between the covers to avoid slipping through of paint. Cracks and holes in the wall should be filled before the dining room painting process. See to it that the patched mixture is dry.
We will help you get the dining room of your dreams
Once everything is clean and dry in the dining room, you can start doing the following:
- Priming the walls before the topcoat for that professional-looking finish.
- Paint your dining room in the following order – the skirting boards, then the architraves, then finally, the windowsill.
- Use a roller paint for the ceiling.
- Avoid adding too much pressure when you paint.
- Keep painting in squares (5×5 foot) to make it easier and always go in the same direction, back and forth.
- Keep a “wet edge” or continue in the next 5×5 feet area while the paint from the previous area is still wet. This is done to avoid putting too much thick paint or having darker/lighter shades.
- For the walls, paint a “W” about 4-foot-wide then fill that in. Continue doing that technique until all walls are completed.
- Now, paint the items with smaller details like the light switch cover, etc. You can also use spray paint that suits the surface of the item.
- Let the paint dry and once it’s safe, return the items that were earlier removed.
You can now enjoy a newly painted dining room with a fresh, new colour.